This press kit is a set of resources for journalists, reporters, and general media folks. For ongoing media coverage, please go here.
FAQs (including a translator Q&A)
For other questions, please use the contact form below for a quick response.
Media Discussion Topics / Story Ideas
South Asian Literature
- Gujarati Literature in Translation Feature (guest-edited). Words Without Borders. November & December 2022.
- A Personal Anthology of 12 Work-themed Stories by Writers of South Asian Origin. A Personal Anthology by Jonathan Gibbs. March 2021.
- Why we should never give up our quest to find (or write) the Great Indian Novel. Scroll.in. August 2018.
- “After ‘Dunkirk’, A Starter List of 10 Engaging Books (and a Bonus) on India’s Role in the Great Wars.” Scroll.in. August 2017.
South Asian Literature in Translation
- Gujarati Literature in Translation Feature (guest-edited). Words Without Borders. November 2022 to March 2023.
- South Asian Literature in Translation: interview series with 27 South Asian literary translators. Global Literature in Libraries Initiative. December 2020.
- South Asian Literature in Translation: A Preview of Notable 2021 Titles. World Literature Today (Spring Issue.) March 2021).
Writing and Literary Translation Craft
The Writing and Translating Life
- Reading to Each Other, a Woman in Mumbai and a Man in Dallas Turned Their Talks Into Marriage. The Dallas Morning News. September 2020
Literary Criticism Craft
- Quarterly issues Desi Books Review
Founding and Running a Digital Media Startup
- This Dallas author is shining a light on Desi authors from around the globe. Interview by Joyce Sáenz Harris. Dallas Morning News. November 2022.
- Solo Creators Case Studies. by Ambreen Ali and Krystal Knapp. CUNY Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism. November 2022.
- “Writing Is About Connection”: A Conversation with Jenny Bhatt. Interview by Suhasini Patni. Los Angeles Review of Books. July 2022.
Please see the top or bottom links.
Please use the form below.